Welcome to the Champions Chapter of SoCal BNI!

The Champions Chapter of SoCal BNI was founded in April of 2004 and has grown to 32 members! We meet at the Meridian Club in Fullerton, California on Tuesday mornings at 7:30 AM. We would love for you to visit our chapter and consider joining our very diverse and successful group of professionals. For further information, please contact the President, Allen C. Buchanan at 714.564.7104 or email me at abuchanan@lee-associates.com

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Twelve Months of Champions (A Holiday Parody)


In honor of the season and all that we are grateful for as Champions SoCal BNI members, this parody on the old tune seemed to be in order...You can sing the words below to the original song and improvise on the syllables and it should work. As you will find, the parody is non-denominational to appeal to all faiths. Happy Holidays!!


In the first month of Champions my chapter gave to me, a T-Y-F-C-B.

In the second month of Champions my chapter gave to me, 2 Vis-it-tors, and a T-Y-F-C-B.

In the third month of Champions my chapter gave to me, 3 Stack Days, 2 vis-it-tors, and a T-Y-F-C-B.

In the fourth month of Champions my chapter gave to me, 4 Power Teams, 3 stack days, 2 vis-it-tors, and a T-Y-F-C-B.

In the fifth month of Champions my chapter gave to me, 5 One-to-Ones..., 4 power teams, 3 stack days, 2 vis-it-tors, and a T-Y-F-C-B.

In the sixth month of Champions my chapter gave to me, 6 Chapters Forming, 5 one-to-ones..., 4 power teams, 3 stack days, 2 vis-it-tors, and a T-Y-C-F-B.

In the seventh month of Champions my chapter gave to me, 7 Keynote Pitches, 6 chapters forming, 5 one-to-ones..., 4 power teams, 3 stack days, 2 vis-it-tors, and a T-Y-F-C-B.

In the eighth month of Champions my chapter gave to me, 8 LT Trainings, 7 keynote pitches, 6 chapters forming, 5 one-to-ones..., 4 power teams, 3 stack days, 2 vis-it-tors, and a T-Y-F-C-B.

In the ninth month of Champions my chapter gave to me, 9 Mentors Menting, 8 LT trainings, 7 keynote pitches, 6 chapters forming, 5 one-to-ones..., 4 power teams, 3 stack days, 2 vis-it-tors, and a T-Y-F-C-B.

In the tenth month of Champions my chapter gave to me, 10 Apps Reviewing, 9 mentors menting, 8 LT trainings, 7 keynote pitches, 6 chapters forming, 5 one-to-ones..., 4 power teams, 3 stack days, 2 vis-it-ors, and a T-Y-F-C-B.

In the eleventh month of Champions my chapter gave to me, 11 Veeps Reporting, 10 apps reviewing, 9 mentors menting, 8 LT trainings, 7 keynote pitches, 6 chapters forming, 5 one-to-ones..., 4 power teams, 3 stack days, 2 vis-it-tors, and a T-Y-F-C-B.

And in the twelfth month of Champions my chapter gave to me, 12 EC Moments, 11 veeps reporting, 10 apps reviewing, 9 mentors menting, 8 LT trainings, 7 keynote pitches, 6 chapters forming, 5 one-to-ones..., 4 power teams, 3 stack days, 2 vis-it-tors, and a T-Y-F-C-B!!!

1 comment: